CRISTOPHER – Lost 170lbs
Healthcare can be expensive. Whether it’s the little copays and prescription costs that add up over time or the big one-time surgery fees like gastric banding surgery costs, one thing is for certain – you cannot put a price tag on your health. Dr. Kuri has been performing the lap band procedure for over 11 years, giving patients the tool they need to improve the quality of their lives. His favorite part of his job is hearing from his patients as they are losing the weight, reducing the effects of their co-morbidities (diabetes, sleep apnea, hyper tension), and living their lives more fully than they have in years.
Change is possible. All you have to do is start the process. Contact us today to learn how the lap band can work for you and, moreover, how you can position yourself to be able to afford the least invasive and only reversible surgical solution that will change your life for the better.
Lap Band Surgery Costs and Benefits
In making any financial decision, it is imperative that you consider the lap band surgery costs vs. the benefits of your purchase. Part of that analysis is looking at what costs will you be cutting as a result of being banded. Here are a few examples:
Benefits of having Weight Loss Surgery
Equally as important as the coin you’ll be saving are the benefits you will experience as a result of Lap Band surgery. The list is endless because the benefits are different for every patient, but in general many cite these as the most impressive:
- Regaining self esteem and self worth
- The support and encouragement of the entire Kuri Community: our team of lap band surgeons, Patient Facilitators and Patient Educator, support staff, and the thousands of other Kuri Patients that have forged the path you are now considering.
- The shock on people’s faces when they don’t recognize us x-amount of pounds lighter
- Enjoying a more active life with family and friends
- Overcoming a troubling lifelong struggle
- No longer needing to bring a seat belt extension on an airplane
- Gaining a healthy relationship with food for the first time ever
Our Package Makes Surgical Costs Affordable
Please contact our office to discuss pricing for our affordable surgery package. The package includes:
- Pre- and Postoperative Guidance from our experienced Patient Facilitators
- Transportation to and from the San Diego Airport
- Preoperative testing and examinations
- The surgical lap band procedure
- Various aftercare opportunities, including our membership in the Dr. Kuri News group
- Free lap band fills from Dr. Kuri and his team for life!
Financing alternatives are not limited to the companies. There are a number of ways to creatively finance your surgery. Please contact us so we may help you consider all of your options and help you find the best payment options available to you.
Medical Expenses are Tax Deductible
Surgery, travel, in-hospital meals, and hotel expenses are allowable medical expense tax deductions. For US patients, these deductions are outlined in IRS Publication 502. Please check with your tax advisor to see if you are eligible for these deductions or if there have been changes since the last publication date.
Third Party Financing For Surgery Costs
Over the years, many of our patients have experienced success in working with specific lending institutions. Upon their recommendation, we list the following companies for your consideration. You may click on the links below to inquire or to submit your application for their review.