To educate, share, and guide a patient through the banding process, in the following ways:
- Provide you resources and education about weight loss surgery;
- Listen to your concerns, struggles and your needs;
- Share their experience of what it was like before surgery and how it’s different today;
- Provide answers to your questions about Dr. Kuri and /or surgery;
- Support you as you research your treatment options, and provide you with information to help you with your decision.
- Provide you with valuable first hand experience gained from there own journey as patients of Dr Kuri;
- Encourage you to stay connected with other patients through support groups, the Online Patient Forum and personal experience.
- Support you all the way through you weight loss journey and respect you individual needs;
- Take Care of all your booking arrangements if you decide to have surgery with Dr.Kuri;
- Follow up with you well after your surgery date to help you stay on track and get the most benefit you can with your new tool, the Lap Band.
To learn more about the individual experiences of our Patient Facilitators, click the links below to visit their testimonials in our success stories section: