Currently listing 739 recipes in 39 categories!Latest Recipes
Make a batch the night before, and you'll have a great desert, AND a yummy breakfast waiting for you in the morning.
These cookies give a generous serving and are low in fat, high in fiber, and guilt free!!!
1/2 cup - regular Oats (not instant)
6 tbsp - Flour (use whole wheat if available)
1/4 cup - Fiber One Bran Cereal
1/4 cup - Splenda, granulated
1/3 cup - Pureed Peaches (peach baby food)
1/4 cup - canned pure Pumpkin
1/4 cup - fat-free liquid Egg Substitute
1 tbsp - mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 tbsp - Dried Mixed Berries (use craisins if no mixed berries are available)
2 tbsp -Brown Sugar
2 tsp - powdered fat-free French Vanilla Creamer
1/2 tsp - Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/8 tsp - Salt
Preheat oven to375 degrees
1) Chop dried fruit into small pieces. Set aside.
2)In a food processor or blender, grind Fiber One to a breadcrumb-like consistency.
3) In a large bowl, combineoats, flour, Fiber One crumbs, Splenda, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt untl mixed well.
4) In a medium bowl, disolve powdered ceamer in 2 tablespoons hot water. Add all other wet ingredients (pureed peaches, pumpkin, and egg substitute) and stir until mixed well.
5) Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and stir until competely blended. Slowly sprinkle chocolate chips and chopped fruit into the batter,making sure the don't all stick together. Fold ingredients together.
6) Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray. Measure out 3/8 cup of batter and drop onto baking sheet. Continue 3 more times with the rest of the batter (this recipe makes 4 HUGE cookies). Spread batter out a bit with the back of a spoon.
7 Bake in oven for 12-14 minutes, until tops of treats are just slightly crisp. Allow to cool slightly on the sheet. Grab 'n go!
*** If you'd like, instead of baking on a cookie sheet, evenly spoon mixture into 4 sprayed muffin tins. Continue baking as stated above. ***
Makes 4 cookies
1 cookie = 1 serving
* Servings Per Recipe: 4
* Amount Per Serving
* Calories: 161.7
* Total Fat: 2.0 g
* Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
* Sodium: 183.4 mg
* Total Carbs: 33.7 g
* Dietary Fiber: 4.3 g
* Protein: 4.7 g
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!